Friday, March 6, 2009

Hello Joburg!

We're in Johannesburg, South Africa after a 10 hour flight from London. I hope everyone got more sleep than I did!

We've had some baggage issues...as in the weight limit per person is reduced. Jon had to pay extra. Oh well, one more reason to leave it all in Malawi!

After going round and round with South African Air over the baggage, we are relaxing with some cold Cokes (thanks Claire!).

We load for Blantyre in an hour. We're really done flying for a while!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you might have gotten more sleep than I did...

Remember when I said it was hard for me to sleep...and not because of the kids? Well, I take that back now after last night...I slept for 4 hours..but then again it wasn't on a plane.

Corinne I think has pink eye and an ear infection....and Eleanor is all sorts of stuffy.

ANYWAY (enough of my ramblings...)...still praying for you all....I've put your blog on my iGoogle...just loving these check ins!

Jackie Williams said...

The mission trip sounds so exciting. Touch as many hearts as possible where God decides to lead you--------Jackie & Clarisse