Friday, March 6, 2009

Plan B

Technology is great. Technology is frustrating. It often calls for a plan B.

Exhibit A...my plan was simple...reactivate the Treo...which I 'knew' worked in texting to blog.

Oh the best laid plans of mice and men...

That's not quite working out. SO, new plan. Blog wherever we are and then SEND it when and if I can find wifi in Blantyre (it COULD happen!).

Backup to the backup is to locate an Internet cafe in Blantyre (more likely in Blantyre).

Either way, it'd mean a once a day update which, due to time zones will seem a day behind.

We'll see how it plays out.

We're all a bit bleary-eyed...sleepless nght, up early, and sitting around at the airport. Oh well, we'll board in 45 minutes.

Thanks for your prayers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a little tid-bit of info about me...I have trouble sleeping...and it's not because I have three girls ages 5 and under to keep me awake. :P

And I really do want to sleep...I am tired...but end up just laying there for at least an hour.

These verses help me though...even when I don't get a full night sleep:

"I lay down and slept, yet I woke up in safety, for the Lord was watching over me." ~Psalm 3:5

"I will lie down and sleep in peace. Lord, you alone keep me safe." ~Psalm 4:8

Praying for you all!